Friday 3 February 2012

Zara Taylor.







Attention everyone who loves little cute rings, unique looking necklace and just well made jewelery at affordable prices (move over Urban outfitters and your ridiculous priced jewelery) Zara came on my radar last year and i featured her in my photoshoot for Ibiza Rocks. I wore the cat ear ring and my Dear Watson real magnifying glass pendant both these are featured in my daily wardrobe and always get compliments and queries on where they are from. Definitely worth checking this ladies website out its growing daily with so many celebs and magazines sporting it quick before it all sells out...

A few of my favorites, website here shop Zara Taylor

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! I support you and follow you now. Hope you follow back! :)

    greetings
    http://www.styleundsein.de

    ReplyDelete