Wednesday 8 February 2012

The story of a bear and a pleated leather skirt..











So the pleated leather skirt I dont know how many times I have typed them words into ebay...Im surprised the search doesnt just come up every time I go on. Sooo.......

Once upon a time I saw a beautiful picture of this girl in a pleated leather skirt with an oversized jumper and cute ankle boots with socks and I fell head over heels...Zara skirt booooom straight online..NO CHANCE...SOLD OUT were the words I would see from then on for the next year. Just writing that made me realize that is how long I have wanted one I remember asking my boyfriend last year for one for my birthday which was April. So they came out on websites in America and I just couldn't bring myself to pay £50 quid for a pleather one and they never looked as good as the Zara one. I dont know what it was about that one think it was just the way it looked like it would fall on you and it just looked the right length also which is important. So then I noticed the blogs becoming filled up with them and low and behold good one Primark had brought one out which looked pretty good but of course I couldnt find it anywhere and every primark staff memeber looked at me like I was crazy!! After this I just gave up and went back to checking ebay every week until todayyy..... I popped into h&m (My gorgeous friend Millie visited me and she was sporting a h&m version and it looked good) so off i trotted to h&m kinda of full well knowing they would be SOLD OUT!!! "Excuse me have you got the pleated leather skirt in"..."oh maybe.. let me look" ..."oh yes here they are" WTTTFFF course they was a downside they only had a sz10 but in I went to the changing room and it fitted pretty good. Wayyheyyy finally my searching is complete course Im not completely happy as my heart is with the original one but this one is pretty good.......the end.

Here are some of my favorite images of the pleated pleather-leather skirts that are out there inluding some of the pretty ladies who have blogs i follow who have been in it. Click their pics to go to their blogs.

special shout outs for Lydia and Lily for helping me along the way X

No comments:

Post a Comment