Thursday 9 February 2012

Artist of the week..

Bit late but its a goodie from my artist of the week...
His album dropped this week and is crazy good such a unique sound and just feels really well made and lots of soul and feelings gone into it. I have been a fan since noticing him on Jools Holland last year and his voice just blew me away, so when Ibiza and Mallorca Rocks announced Id be playing with him in the summer I was over the moon. He certainly didnt disappoint and when seeing him sing in Mallorca I couldnt wait to hear him again the night after in Ibiza brilliant!! If you get the chance get a ticket for his tour these next months you wont regret it...here a few of my favorites and his recent covers on Radio 1 click HERE for his tour dates!

Oh and this is Maverick Sabre.







No comments:

Post a Comment