Monday 13 February 2012

Bears Brands:Bitching and junkfood







So another introducing....Bears Brands Im labeling this feature as!!HA!

Bitching and Junk food is a such a eye catching, sexy. cheeky and fun brand that I came across through seeing their customized Levi shorts on someone. I tend to go for a little bit out there clothing, never like to be with the crowd even though Im a sucker for Topshop. I wouldnt say Im a daring dresser but I like to mix and match basics with stand out pieces and I think Bitching and Junkood has a perfect range of stand out pieces.

Their shorts are seen on everyone and their suspender shorts which are in the SOLD OUT list which makes me slightly sick inside to think that I dont own a pair as I love a knee high sock(Please bring them back.....)Their outrageous headgear and on fashion shoe section this brand is always great to have on your tool bar keeping an eye on what they add every week.

Here are a few of my favorite pieces from the past and present and here is a link to their website B&J

No comments:

Post a Comment