Tuesday 21 February 2012

Artist of the week:

Right back to the music like every week I pick my artist/band/dj of the week and today it goes to his duddeee...JAVEON MCCARTHY I first noticed his lovelyjubbley warm voice on the L-vis 1990 track lost in love which is such a nice song and love playing it out as it fits in perfect with my indie cross over sets. Then looked into his own stuff and it is killing it too he was formally known under the name Shadz and also featured on another track by L-vis-Forever You. I just think his voice is a really warm,heart filled and a perfect r'n'b voice to go over the likes of L-vis 1990 tracks and other such artists like Sbtrkt, TEED,Disclosure, Joker.

His new song is out next Monday here it is to pre order LOST IN TIME

Great remixes have come out for Lost in time from the likes of Eats Everything another featured artist I have talked about and T. Williams which is my favorite one.









No comments:

Post a Comment