Friday 24 February 2012

Gig night!!


Finally it has arrived SBTRKT live with support from Disclosure so excited about this one!!!
From seeing him live in October I am looking forward to the second installment very much such a great album behind him you cant really go wrong going to see his guy live.Will review tomorrow with pictures and all that...

After the gig I will be playing as always at Horses of Disaster, my weekly indie/hip hop/electro and everything in-between night.... It is the afterparty to SBTRKT so definitely will be dropping some of his tracks and remixes, plus the new remix of Jesse Ware-Running from Disclosure has dropped in my mail box today so will be played by me at least twice..ha(never repeat songs)

Here are some other songs I will be dropping tonight..plus the link to all the details for tonight, have a good one!







No comments:

Post a Comment