Saturday 4 February 2012

Mighty Threads




The mighty threads indeed I hope this will be my gig tonight as this snow isnt the one......unless your tucked up inside with a hot chocolate and a hot boy.
Threads is a unique night ran in Sheffield at the great venue known at DQ it has a few years behind it with Djs hosting nights and guests from Arctic Monkeys....to....Toddla T ......Crystal Castles...to..The Rascals...its never disappoints. From a weekly gang of loyal party goers and the night branded 'genre less party' I definitely recommend to check out this event if your in the steel city on a Saturday night. With good memories from playing prior to tonight Im itching to get back, I was going to post music that I will feature tonight but anything goes at this place so its endless (plus I never really plan my sets as they never stay the same and like to drop the unexpected) will feature tracks I played tomorrow..

Check out the night tonight and the facebook page by clicking on the flyers above..

No comments:

Post a Comment