Thursday 9 February 2012

A Lazy Bear in Lazy Oaf...










Introducing another brand that I clocked onto who never disappoints for fun bright outfit options to add into you wardrobe!! Ladies and gents Lazy Oaf...their crazy images, bright coloured, stand out pieces they have on their website and also in stores are worth a checking out. I usually can spot their stuff in magazines or on blogs as there is just always something fun and the image they pick are always really cleverly crafted. I cant get enough and this summer Im looking forward to getting my mits on their new stock plus they have teamed up with WAH nails and done their own images(SO GOOD) Now all I need now is for them to bring out nail foils and Im set as there is no WAH nails near me...gut'd..

Here are some of their latest designs and some of my favorite pieces and images from the past. Im also a massive fan of their cards please check them out they are so much better than your standard card factory Clinton buys plus some really funny ones.

Lazy oaf awayyy HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment