Friday 16 March 2012

Wasn't expecting this..

When Skream mentioned him and Miles were getting into the studio together the first thing that came into my head was ...was the heck is that going to sound like (in a good way). I knew Skream was a big monkeys fan and we had discussed how great Miles album was in summer and of course his remix of the track-Rearrange was just right. So when I found out that Annie was dropping the new single from Kane as the hottest record on Wednesday I was listening in.

And here it is I thought it was a really great poppy, love song perfect for the summer and everything you want from a cool yet just likeable catchy Indie song. Of course its got his Lennon style vocal going through which Im all for and look forward to hearing the whole EP from this great pairing duo.



No comments:

Post a Comment