Friday 16 March 2012

Flagged down on Missguided.


I was really surprised by my findings on Missguided if I was been really honest I was expecting the same old shoes and dresses that I seem to come across on a lot of online stores recently.

There seem to be a lot of unique pieces but for reasonable prices and looked great quality, lots of fun summer pieces and comfortable summer dresses. Then the other day I clocked the American flag shorts on FB, I own the TopShop ones from last year in denim but have been looking out for a stretchy pair....So these are a purchase for me next week and you'll get to see them on outfit posts throughout the summer.

*Also featured the American flag jumper that I think will go great with denim shorts and the neon acid striped vest.

1 comment:

  1. woow!! your blog is amazing
    keep posting and go for it!

    XX

    ReplyDelete