Sunday 4 March 2012

I am a Wildfox.



Another brand I wanted to share with everyone but majority will of already clocked this one as it is hard to miss. From their quirky slogan tees to stand out prints they never fail to catch your eye and Im excited to see everything from them this summer. The overview of the brand is that it originates from two childhood friends who were inspired by Native American artwork & vintage rock & roll tees, through this their brand tells a story of their generation & friendship.
This summer I am looking forward to the brand been stocked at Ibiza Rocks where some of you may not know but that is where I work at during the summer.Hopefully I will definitely be rocking up in some of their pieces to my gigs all summer long.

I just went to have a quick browse the other day and found myself falling in love with there new range White Label, I could chit chat away about how beautiful it is but Il just let you guys see it for your self! I also picked a few of my favorite photo shoot pictures as well I just really like how they are styled and the whole ideas behind each one.







No comments:

Post a Comment