Monday 26 March 2012

Its warm but its just not that warm for these yet..god dam it!

Found on Missguided






So the weather this weekend has been amazing I had a summer dress with bare leg yesterday but thats as far as I'm going these bad boiii shorts are waiting in the cupboard till Ibiza. They arrived last week and as Im skint (car insurance rinsed me) I told myself I cutting back but I was so afraid these would sell out I had to buy them straight away. Baggy tee I'm thinking with maybe flat biker boots, just think they will look great peeping out from under a t shirt. I think Im going to wear them pulled down a little as Iv tried them on and prefer them a little baggy than fitted....i also own the topshop faded ones and got them in an 12 so are more laid-back.

Look out in the summer for a DJ GIG outfit post that Il be starting once Im out playing for Ibiza Rocks in the summer.

Also found lots of other people rocking out in flag prints so picked my favourites..





No comments:

Post a Comment