Sunday 11 March 2012

Catch a bears eye..






So I have many blogs I regular look at and the girls are usually sent items to wear by online stores for promotion which makes such sense.So the other day I went through actually taking time to look at the links to the stores and picked out some of my favourite pieces......here they are...

1.Hallelu- lots of cute dresses, unique pieces and love the basic round necklace I have featured.

2.Modekungen- Woow I found lots on this site and the jewellery was crazy good! Loads of rings I loved, some amazing boots. Lots of basic key pieces that could be teamed with good prints this summer.

3. Love Clothing-Think everyone has noticed LOVE they are all over the blogs and very popular as there items are just very likeable and very easy think oh I can wear that with that, that with that....just very useful pieces to have in your wardrobe.

4.Lavish Alice-A very pretty little website with really unique pieces I especially loved their print choices which will look great in the summer with basic tees and cute sandals.

5.Boohoo- I think I heard of these after seeing their advert on TV really fun items on the site that I can see myself wanting when I get a browner body in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment