Thursday 9 January 2014

Uploaded this and then its was taken down for copyright crap so here is the link again also available on mixcloud....

FAC251 LIVE recording from my set on 22-11-2013.
Factory251 is my weekly residency in Manchester, a night with the music policy of all types of House, Hip Hop, Dnb, Garage and everything in between.
Here is a recording of my set filled with mostly new songs Im enjoying playing out at the moment and a remix of my Deee Lite Re-edit of How Do You say..... coming out soon.
Features artists such as Mapei, Kaytranada, Dr Dre, Flight Facilities, Mak and Pasteman, Jerome LOL, Bonobo, FS Green.
As always everything is LIVE two USBs, two cdjs, mixer and my little fingers.
Enjoy.... Bear x

Click on the picture below to be directed to soundcloud>>>>





No comments:

Post a Comment