Thursday 27 December 2012

Streamting

Wanted to get my full tracklist up from my B@TV stream for Ibiza Rocks and Mallorca Rocks Xmas party! Its still ehre to listen to just click below on the picture to be transferred...no laughing at me!!!!

1/Kanye West-Jungle Jesus
2/Rudimental- Not Giving in (Bondax Rx)
3/El Perro Del Mar-Walk on by
4/Diana King-Shy Guy
5/Nas-The Don
6/Mowgli-Back in the day
7/OneGirlOneBoy-If This is Love (Nicola Bear Rx)
8/Kolbumo-My Own Business
9/Cloud 9-Do you want me baby (Dusky Rx)
10/Rita Ora-Shine (2bears Rx)
11/Tiga-hot in here
12/Zebra Katz-Imma Read (Nicola Bear Rx)
13/Katy B & Jessie Ware-Aaliyah
14/Doorly-Rush
15/AlunaGeorge-Your Drums, Your Love (Duke Dumont Rx)
16/Barbara Keith- Along The Watchtower
17/ Duke Dumont-Need U 100%






No comments:

Post a Comment