Saturday 18 August 2012

Company feature




I was really happy when I was contacted by Company Magazine to be involved in their Ibiza issue that would come out in August, it was a photo shoot too so I jumped at the chance.
The shoot was fun the guys that were there from the magazine were lovelyjubbley they did a little interview, hair, make up and shot two outfit pictures.
The first one was a day look and wasn't really me apart from the skirt which I loved, sunglasses and a hat I thought were too much paired together with the outfit, but I didn't want to complain. Next was the night look which I took a little pic of before the issue came out...this was a slashed church top and sequin shorts, this was a little more me I don't think I would of picked these pieces but I have close to them. There was also two other girls Molly and Gemma, make up artist and promotion manager who both work out here too who featured in the piece, Molly has a lovely neon skirt in the shoot which I think I need.
The interview and what Company wrote that I had said was stretched a little, creepers, disco shorts were my must have this summer ( I own neither so not sure why I would say that) I dress boyish?? Didn't say that, hassle bag...dont own one?? But anyway was a fun thing to do and would love to do more.

The addition I am in is available to get all the month of August so buy it and laugh at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment