Saturday 19 May 2012

Yes its more Disclosure...

Well as Iv mentioned and your probably getting bored now on how much I bum Disclosure but here we are again.....they have dropped another banger. They keep churning out these dance floor bangers and I for one aren't complaining as they are filling up my sets with their inspiring productions and tight productions. Im so excited to see them over the summer as they are playing out in Ibiza a fair few times, especially at the W.A.R events and hopefully I may featuring in a few shows too. Check out when they are on and the whole line up for Ibiza Rocks W.A.R HERE
Yesterday the brother duo dropped into the mixmag Dj lab and did a little set that blew me away from obviously playing their own productions they slipped in absolute bangers from D'Angelo..FCL...Jodeci.. and some crazy remix of Please don't turn me on that has to be mine immediately!!

Enjoy it here and also their new song click on both to be directed:








No comments:

Post a Comment